1. If I am already a Tims® Rewards member, do I need to register for this promotion?
2. I have attempted to log in, but it doesn't seem to be working. What's wrong?
If you have not previously registered for this promotion, you must first register. Please note, if you are a Tims® Rewards member, you must register for this promotion separately in order to confirm that you accept the Terms and Conditions of this Offer. Click here to register and upload your proof of purchase.
3. Which Tims® at Home products do I need to purchase to qualify for the $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card® gift card?
All Tims® at Home products (in all formats and flavours) are included: Coffee, Specialty Beverages, Tea, Bottled Iced Capp® & Iced Coffees, Soup & Chili, Granola bars and Timbits Cereal. A full list of Participating Products can be found in Schedule ‘A’ of the Offer Terms and Conditions.
4. How do I use my $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card® gift card?
Once your receipt submission(s) has been approved, you'll receive an email with the subject line “Tims® at Home Holiday Promotion – You’ve earned a $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card gift card! Click the “Redeem” button included in that email, which will take you to a page displaying your Tim Card® with barcode, card number, and PIN. You can either print that page, or display it on your smartphone when paying at your nearest Tim Hortons® restaurant. See Offer Terms and Conditions for more details.
5. Where can I find Tims® at Home Products?
You can find Tims® at Home products at a participating retail store, restaurant, or authorized online retailer.
6. Do I need to purchase all $30.00 of qualifying products in one transaction?
Yes, you must purchase qualifying Tims® at Home products equalling $30.00 (pre-tax and after the application of any coupons or discounts) in a single transaction. All purchases must be made during the offer period (November 12, 2020 – December 31, 2021).
7. Can I qualify for multiple gift cards with a single purchase?
Yes, every $30.00 spent on qualifying products will earn you a gift card, up to a maximum of five (5) gift cards. For example if you spend $60.00 in a single transaction you will qualify for two (2) gift cards.
8. How many times can I submit the same valid proof of purchase?
You can submit a valid proof of purchase only once.
9. Why does it say to upload each proof of purchase separately?
If you upload more than one proof of purchase in a single submission, your submission will not be eligible.
10. How do I know if my proof of purchase submission has been received?
Each time you upload a proof of purchase, you'll receive a confirmation number both on the website and through email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox please check your spam or junk folders (or any other folder that your email provider may have automatically set up within your account). You can also visit the offer website and check the status of your requests by logging into your profile.
11. What happens after I submit my proof of purchase?
The proof of purchase will be reviewed and will either be approved or declined within 72 hours. Keep your proof of purchase(s) until you receive your $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card® gift card via email. Please allow 72 hours for delivery.
12. When will I receive my $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card® gift card?
Once a submission has been reviewed and deemed valid you will receive an email that includes a “Redeem” button with a link for your $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card® gift card. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive this email.
13. How many $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card® gift cards can I get?
Limit five (5) $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card® gift cards per person and per household. A person may only include one (1) Proof of Purchase per Submission and use only one (1) email address and one (1) mailing address to participate.
14. I lost my $10.00 CAD digital Tim Card® gift card code, can I get another one?
If you lose the email with your reward code please visit your profile to resend the code to the email you registered for the promotion with. On your profile scroll to the “Gift(s) Awarded” table to find the “Resend” button.
15. When does the offer end?
A: The last day that you can purchase a participating Tims® at Home product(s) for an eligible submission is on December 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM (ET).
16. When is the last day to submit a proof of purchase?
The last day to submit your proof of purchase is January 7, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM (ET).
17. How do I submit a proof of purchase from an online retailer?
Upload a clear photo of your Shipping, Delivery or Pick-Up Confirmation record that includes the following information: date your order was placed, date your order was shipped, quantity of participating Tims® at Home product(s) purchased, total dollar value of participating product(s) purchased, payment details, billing address, and shipping address.
18. Who can I contact if I have questions?
Please send a detailed email to support@TimsAtHomePromotion.ca with your name and email address and we will respond by the following business day.