1. If I am already a Tims® Rewards member, do I need to register for this promotion?
2. I have attempted to log in, but it doesn't seem to be working. What's wrong?
If you have not previously registered for this promotion, you must first register. Please note, if you are a Tims® Rewards member, you must register for this promotion separately in order to confirm that you accept the Terms and Conditions of this Offer. Click here to register and upload your proof of purchase.
3. Which Tims® at Home products do I need to purchase to qualify for the $10 CAD digital Tim Card®?
All Tims® at Home products (in all formats and flavours) are included:
packaged Coffee, packaged Tea, packaged Specialty Beverages and packaged Food & Treats.
A full list of Participating Products can be found here.
Note the below exclusions: Tim Cards®, Tim Card® reloads, Tim Hortons® restaurant food or drinks and Tim Hortons® non-consumable items such as mugs, travel mugs, ornaments, clothing, etc. are all excluded from this offer.
4. How do I use my $10 CAD digital Tim Card®?
Once your receipt submission(s) has been approved, you’ll receive an email with the subject line: Tims® at Home Promotion – You’ve earned a $10 CAD digital Tim Card®. Click the “Redeem” button included in that email, which will take you to a page displaying your Tim Card® with barcode, card number, and PIN. You can either print that page, or display it on your smartphone when paying at your nearest Tim Hortons® restaurant. See Offer Terms and Conditions for more details.
5. Where can I find Tims® at Home Products?
You can find Tims® at Home products at a participating retail store, Tim Hortons® Restaurant, or authorized online retailer.
6. Do I need to purchase all $30 of qualifying products in one transaction?
Yes, you must purchase qualifying Tims® at Home products equalling $30 (pre-tax & after the application of discounts or coupons) in a single transaction. All purchases must be made during the offer period (Nov. 1, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM (ET) – Jan. 6, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (ET)).
7. Can I qualify for multiple Tim Cards® with a single purchase?
Yes, every $30 spent on qualifying products before tax and after the application of any coupons or discounts will earn you a Tim Card®, up to a maximum of five (5) Tim Cards®. For example, if you spend $60 before tax and after the application of any coupons or discounts in a single transaction, you will qualify for two (2) Tim Cards®.
8. How many times can I submit the same valid proof of purchase?
You can submit a valid proof of purchase only once.
9. Why does it say to upload each proof of purchase separately?
If you upload more than one proof of purchase in a single submission, your submission will not be eligible.
10. How do I know if my proof of purchase submission has been received?
Each time you upload a proof of purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation number both on the website and through email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders (or any other folder that your email provider may have automatically set up within your account). You can also visit the offer website and check the status of your requests by logging into your profile.
11. How do I submit a proof of purchase from an online retailer?
Order records will not be accepted. You must upload a clear photo or PDF file of your order shipping, delivery or pick-up confirmation invoice. Be sure your document includes the following information:
- Retailer name and website
- Date your order was placed
- Date your order was shipped, delivered or picked-up
- Description and quantity of participating Tims® at Home product(s) purchased
- Subtotal and total dollar value of your full transaction
- Shipping address, if applicable
12. What happens after I submit my proof of purchase?
The proof of purchase will be reviewed and will either be approved or declined within 72 hours. Keep your proof of purchase(s) until you receive your $10 CAD digital Tim Card® via email. Please allow 72 hours for delivery.
13. When will I receive my $10 CAD digital Tim Card®?
Once a submission has been reviewed and deemed valid, you will receive an email that includes a “Redeem” button with a link for your $10 CAD digital Tim Card®. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive this email.
14. How many $10 CAD digital Tim Cards® can I get?
Limit five (5) $10 CAD digital Tim Cards® per person and per household. A person may only include one (1) Proof of Purchase per submission and use only one (1) email address and one (1) mailing address to participate.
15. I lost my $10 CAD digital Tim Card® code, can I get another one?
If you lose the email with your reward code, please visit your profile to resend the code to the email you registered for the promotion with. On your profile, scroll to the “Rewards Received” table to find the “Resend” button.
16. When does the offer end?
The last day that you can purchase a participating Tims® at Home product(s) for an eligible submission is on January 6, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (ET).
17. When is the last day to submit a proof of purchase?
The last day to submit your proof of purchase is January 6, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM (ET).
18. Who can I contact if I have questions?
Please send a detailed email to email@example.com with your name and email address and we will respond by the following business day.